DisposedException

The Application Programming Interface and the OASIS Open Document Format

DisposedException

Postby nquirynen » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:45 pm

Hi,

I'm building an application in Java where I want to generate PDF files. I use the UNO API to replace bookmarks with data from a database.
It all works perfect, but sometimes there will have to be generated around 300.000 files. I've tested it twice (running it at night time). Twice it didn't finish all of the files due to an exception:

Code: Select all   Expand viewCollapse view
com.sun.star.lang.DisposedException: java.io.IOException: com.sun.star.io.IOException: EOF reached - socket,host=localhost,port=****,localHost=localhost,localPort=*****,peerHost=localhost,peerPort=****
   at com.sun.star.lib.uno.bridges.java_remote.java_remote_bridge$MessageDispatcher.invoke(java_remote_bridge.java:237)
   at com.sun.star.lib.uno.bridges.java_remote.java_remote_bridge$MessageDispatcher.run(java_remote_bridge.java:144)

And at the same time I get this:
Code: Select all   Expand viewCollapse view
OOo-dev quit unexpectedly

So... I assume my application crashed because of an OpenOffice crash? Because it does work, but crashes after some random time...

Are there known issues with this? (and solutions if so)
Or am I doing something wrong in my Java code maybe?

If you need more info ask please!
Thanks in advance.

Nathan
OpenOffice 3.3.0 on Mac OS X 10.6.8
nquirynen

Re: DisposedException

Postby Villeroy » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:44 pm

As far as I know it is a memory leak in OOo. Let your program restart the office.
Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04, no OpenOffice, LibreOffice 6.4
Villeroy
Volunteer

Return to UNO API and ODF