[Solved] Second sheet to be update based on first sheet.

Discuss the spreadsheet application

[Solved] Second sheet to be update based on first sheet.

Postby sainudeen » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:16 am

Dear all
I have a spread sheet contains 2sheet one for summary and another is plan sheet. plan sheet has to be update automatically ones the summary sheet change the status like below .

1) Ones i am changing the STATUS AS "Pulling' in Summary sheet then the line information has to go to planning sheet with relevant information (see the sample Plan sheet ).

2) each time i am changing the line status as "pulling" in Summary sheet then it has to go to planning sheet below the existing data with out duplication .

Many thanks in advance for any assistance you could offer
Attachments
NEW.ods
(25.12 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
Last edited by MrProgrammer on Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tagged ✓ [Solved]
openoffice ver4.0 ,operating system windows vista,2011
sainudeen

Re: Second sheet to be update based on first sheet.

Postby MrProgrammer » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:40 pm

sainudeen wrote:1) [Once] i am changing the STATUS AS "Pulling' in Summary sheet then the line information has to go to planning sheet with relevant information (see the sample Plan sheet ).
2) each time i am changing the line status as "pulling" in Summary sheet then it has to go to planning sheet below the existing data with out duplication .
What you have just described is a "filter", which is most easily accompished with Data → Filter → Standard/Advanced → {Select criteria} → More options → Copy results to → {your planning sheet}. If you want the filter to update automatically, study [Tutorial] Sorting and Filtering data with formulas, which has examples of what you want.

If this solved your problem please go to your first post use the Edit button and add [Solved] to the start of the title. You can select the green checkmark icon at the same time.
Mr. Programmer
AOO 4.1.7 Build 9800 on MacOS 10.14.6.   The locale for any menus or Calc formulas in my posts is English (USA).
MrProgrammer

Return to Calc