[Solved] "Properties of Untitled" pops up--how to stop it!

Discuss the word processor

[Solved] "Properties of Untitled" pops up--how to stop it!

Postby muffiemae » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:19 pm

Every time give a new document a name and save it, then immediately a box pops up...."Properties of Untitled" that has tabs of General, Description, Customer Properties, Internet, Security, Statistics. Custom Properties is highlighted. Underneath that are several boxes. How the heck can I stop this annoying popup? Thanks! (I could attach a screen shot if I knew how and if it is possible.)
Last edited by floris v on Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Edited solved tag, added check mark, floris v, moderator
OpenOffice 4.1.5 on Windows 7 Pro.
muffiemae

Re: "Properties of Untitled" pops up--how to stop it!

Postby MrProgrammer » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:32 pm

muffiemae wrote:Every time give a new document a name and save it, then immediately a box pops up...."Properties of Untitled" that has tabs of General, Description, Customer Properties, Internet, Security, Statistics. Custom Properties is highlighted.
Uncheck option Load/Save → General → Save → Edit document properties before saving
Options are set with OpenOffice → Preferences on a Mac, Tools → Options on other platforms.

If this solved your problem please go to your first post use the Edit button and add [Solved] to the start of the title. You can select the green checkmark icon at the same time.
Mr. Programmer
AOO 4.1.7 Build 9800 on MacOS 10.14.6.   The locale for any menus or Calc formulas in my posts is English (USA).
MrProgrammer

Re: Solved - "Properties of Untitled" pops up--how to stop i

Postby muffiemae » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:37 pm

Thank you, thank you! This was driving me crazy!
OpenOffice 4.1.5 on Windows 7 Pro.
muffiemae

Return to Writer