Line drawing for forms

Discuss the drawing application

Line drawing for forms

Postby richardmc1 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:15 pm

I used to use microsoft office many years ago. Before I switched to Open Office I created a few forms for my personal use. I did this with a tool in MS office 2003 pro. It had a pencil and eraser feature that you could draw lines in columns and rows like in excel, also erase mistakes. I have been trying to find the in my open office and in the apps. Can anyone please tell me if there is such a feature that I can get. If needed I can upload a form that I made so you can get an idea of what I need.
Thank you in advance
richardmc1

Re: line drawing for forms

Postby Zizi64 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:09 pm

Maybe I do not understand exactly: Do you want create a FORM with edit windows, and checkboxes, and buttons for controling the applications?

Or do you want to draw some vectorgraphics? (Use the 'Apache Openoffice Draw' application for this task. There is a vectorgraphic toolbar in most of applications of the AOO (in Writer, in Calc, in Impress, and - of course in the Draw application)

Or do you want draw pixel graphics? (There are other free softwares for this. The OpenOffice is an Office suite.)
Tibor Kovacs, Hungary; LO6.1.6, 6.2.8 /Win7-10 x64Prof.
PortableApps/winPenPack: LO3.3.0-6.4.0; AOO4.1.6
Please, edit the initial post in the topic: add the word [Solved] at the beginning of the subject line - if your problem has been solved.
Zizi64
Volunteer

Return to Draw