Background text covers foreground image

Discuss the presentation application

Background text covers foreground image

Postby Gusset » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:15 pm

Building slide using custom animation. Some text on slide to start, CLICK->more text ascends, CLICK->more text ascends, CLICK->picture one ascends on right side to cover existing text only on right side, CLICK->picture two ascends on left side to cover existing text only on left side BUT when it stops ascending text on right side re-appears over picture one. Not what I want. I have tried arranging the objects every which way but cannot stop this happening. NOTE picture one and picture two are not designed to completely cover the background text, text should still be visible between pictures one & two. The next CLICK descends both pictures and ascends more text and works as expected. I use 2 monitors and this only happens on the presentation monitor, the small 'current slide' window on the control monitor shows exactly what I want! Have I missed something?
LibraOffice 4.2.8.2. on Ubuntu 14.04
Gusset

Re: Background text covers foreground image

Postby Zizi64 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:49 am

Can you upload your example .odp file here?
Tibor Kovacs, Hungary; LO6.1.6, 6.2.8 /Win7-10 x64Prof.
PortableApps/winPenPack: LO3.3.0-6.4.3;AOO4.1.7
Please, edit the initial post in the topic: add the word [Solved] at the beginning of the subject line - if your problem has been solved.
Zizi64
Volunteer

Return to Impress