Table of Contents links fail in exported PDF

Discuss the word processor
hectordavie

Table of Contents links fail in exported PDF

Post by hectordavie »

I have just created a table of contents where the hyperlinks work normally - until I export it as PDF. Other hyperlinks work in the PDF, but not the links in the ToC. This has always worked in the past. I wondered if it was the latest upgrade to 3.2, but I tested a couple of old documents and the PDF hyperlinks in their ToCs work perfectly. The ToC structure in the new document is identical with the old, and so are the PDF export settings - I think. What haven't I checked?
OpenOffice 3.2 on Windows Vista and Fedora 12
acknak

Re: Table of Contents links fail in exported PDF

Post by acknak »

[Split from http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/ ... f=7&t=4466]
I tested a couple of old documents and the PDF hyperlinks in their ToCs work perfectly.
Do you mean you exported new PDFs for those documents, or that PDFs you made in the past are still working?

Also, which OOo version and which OS are you using?
AOO4/LO5 • Linux • Fedora 23
RGB

Post by RGB »

I've seen this problem on go-oo derivatives, never on the official build. If you are creating the pdf from fedora try to install the "vanilla" OOo. AFAIK, fedora's OOo include go-oo code and maybe it also include some of its problems.
There are two types of people: those who believe that there are two types of people and those who do not.

openSUSE Leap with KDE Plasma / LibreOffice
Hagar Delest

Post by Hagar Delest »

Can you upload a sample file (see How to attach a document here)? I've experienced that also perhaps with 3.2.0 also. I was rather astonished too because it worked only if I kept the standard internet link style (blue + underlined) and it used to work with Default style before. It now works fine again with 3.2.1.
LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Xubuntu 23.10 and 7.6.4.1 portable on Windows 10