Import pyuno failed

Creating a macro - Writing a Script - Using the API (OpenOffice Basic, Python, BeanShell, JavaScript)
yenbao1340

Import pyuno failed

Post by yenbao1340 »

Hi all,
I have big problem with report_aeroo_ooo module.
I can't installs it.
It show error :

Code: Select all

import pyuno
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

I found this error in internet, but i can't fix it.
Please help me.

P/s: I use window7, python2.7, eclipse, apache openoffice 3.4
OpenOffice 3.4
Windown 7
hanya
Volunteer

Re: Import pyuno failed

Post by hanya »

pyuno.pyd is linked against office libraries, so your PATH have to be include these directories. See: http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/ ... 74&t=36370
Please, edit this thread's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Apache OpenOffice 4-dev on Xubuntu 14.04
yenbao1340

Post by yenbao1340 »

Thanks to hanya for reply and sorry about late reply of me.
I saw the topic which you send to me.
I have some questions:

1) the first thing in "SIX things to sucessfully import the uno module" said:
The OO-Python version number. Your System-Python version number must be the same as your OO-Python version number.
so, i can't import the uno module if System-Python version diffirent OO-Python version number. Right??

2) if previous thing is wrong. I imported URE_BOOTSTRAP, UNO_PATH and PATH into My Computer -> Properties -> Advanced -> Environment Variables. But it not work.

3) You can give me nick skypy or yahoo to help me specifically.Please.

P/s: sorry, My English is not good
OpenOffice 3.4
Windown 7
hanya
Volunteer

Post by hanya »

so, i can't import the uno module if System-Python version diffirent OO-Python version number. Right??
No, you can't. Python extension system allows only difference on bugfix numbering.
3) You can give me nick skypy or yahoo to help me specifically.Please.
I do not use such SNS or such variaty things. I do not have account on Twitter, FaiceBook and so on.

If you need to use PyUNO on Python 2.7, you need to build it with 2.7.X. PyUNO could be build with only SDK, I mean it does not need hole source tree.
P/s: sorry, My English is not good
Don't mind. About half of peaple uses this en forum are not native speaker, it seems.
Please, edit this thread's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Apache OpenOffice 4-dev on Xubuntu 14.04