[Solved] Open Calc from a particular sheet showing a Dialog

Creating a macro - Writing a Script - Using the API (OpenOffice Basic, Python, BeanShell, JavaScript)
som

[Solved] Open Calc from a particular sheet showing a Dialog

Post by som »

I want to open a worksheet from a particular sheet and range. No matter where I saved it previously. I also want to show an user form at the time of opening the same. Is it possible?
Last edited by som on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
OpenOffice version3.3 and the Operating System Redhat Linux
som

Re: Open spreadsheet from a particular sheet and range showi

Post by som »

No reply for a long :bravo: Self help is the best help :crazy: Here is a sample file created by me which will always open from a particular sheet showing a dialog. It will also show a dialog while closing ;)
Attachments
SOM.ods
(12.46 KiB) Downloaded 490 times
idiminnalraj

Re: [Solved] Open Calc from a particular sheet showing a Di

Post by idiminnalraj »

Dear Som,
I also want to open a worksheet from a particular sheet.As a result of my googling I reached your page and downloaded your attached spreadsheet.It is very Nice and Fantastic.I tried to work another calc file by copy paste the macro code START.But failed.I couldn't create such a file.Then I tried to attach sheets to your document.But it was protected.Can you help me?
openoffice 3.2 on ubuntu 10.04
som

Post by som »

Hi. I am presently out of my home. Please provide me some time, I shall share an unlocked worksheet at my forum within a week. Its www.askwb.com. Can you put your request there at the excel utility segment?
som

Post by som »

Hi. I have created a new topic there. Please have a look at the link below. http://www.askwb.com/viewtopic.php?f=17 ... 4398#p4398
som

Post by som »

Hi dear, I have posted the same at our forum http://www.askwb.com. Please "CLICK HERE". for entire guide lines of the same with sample worksheet.