ActiveCell. causes runtime error after upgrade 3.2 to 3.3

Creating a macro - Writing a Script - Using the API (OpenOffice Basic, Python, BeanShell, JavaScript)
DCMontgomery

ActiveCell. causes runtime error after upgrade 3.2 to 3.3

Post by DCMontgomery »

I just upgraded from OO 3.2 to OO 3.3 (running Windows Vista 64bit SP2) and my Calc macros are now failing with BASIC runtime error 91 Type com.sum.star.uno.RuntimeExeption "unsatisfied query for interface of type ooo.vba.XHelperInterface!" or runtime error 1 "unsatisfied query for interface of type ooo.vba.excel.XWorksheet "depending upon the command that fails. These all worked under version 3.2. I have found two possibly related topics on this forum, but one has not been responded to (since Feb. 7, 2011) and the other offers a workaround that does not apply to my situation.

Anyhow, the error 91 occurs on the ActiveCell.whatever command where ever it is first encountered in the macro. The error 1 occurs on a Rows(...).Select statement.

These spreadsheets (and macros) were imported from Excel 2 or 3 years ago, and once I tweaked the macros to work in OpenOffice, they have worked fine up until now.
OpenOffice 3.3.0 / Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit SP2
Villeroy
Volunteer

Re: ActiveCell. causes runtime error after upgrade 3.2 to 3.

Post by Villeroy »

A user-defined function getActiveCell(SpreadsheetController)
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/ ... ll#p177590
Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04 with LibreOffice 6.0, latest OpenOffice and LibreOffice