Possible Suggestions

Issues installing under the Mac OSX - X11 - Aqua
macuser

Possible Suggestions

Post by macuser »

I have been a user of openoffice on Windows in the past and love the project. I have also contributed money in the past to keep it going. I am really looking forward to the new Aqua edition for Mac OS X users. I have downloaded the beta version and have been playing with it. I'm not sure if these suggestions have been mentioned before or where I should post them and they may have already been thought of.

I currently use iWork 08 and it would be nice to be able to save and/or open files that are in this format. Currently I could not open a Pages document in the openoffice writer. I noticed that the new document format docx was not an option when saving. This would be a nice edition.

I do realize that this is only a Beta version and these features may be added before the final release. I just wanted to throw them out there in the event they were overlooked.
Bhikkhu Pesala

Re: Possible Suggestions

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

This is the wrong place to post such suggestions. They belong in Bugs and Issues. Only users here, not developers.

Please read the Survival Guide.
Idiot Compassion
LibreOffice 6.0.4 on Windows 10
smsm1

Re: Possible Suggestions

Post by smsm1 »

docx will be coming in version 3.

iWork import and export would need to be implemented.

Have you tried the latest aqua build available from http://porting.openoffice.org/mac/download/aqua.html ?