[Solved] My hyperlinks do not work in slide show!!!

Discuss the presentation application
Tefee19

[Solved] My hyperlinks do not work in slide show!!!

Post by Tefee19 »

Im using the impress powerpoint I am making a portfolio for a college course im taking. Its due tomorrow. I have the hyperlinks all in i am linking from within the slide show for example the hyperlink on slide 1 will link to slide 15. Im NOT using internet pages.

However.. It works fine in editing mode but if i press "slide show" and try to push a hyperlink it opens a new impress window and one that I cannot edit.

Why is it doing this?!

PS: I hyperlink by highlighting the words i want to hyperlink > insert > hyperlink > path: i use the url "C:\Users\T\Desktop\Trina Sebastian - Electonric Portfolio.odp" Target: slide04 (or w/e slide it is im linking to) Frame: completely blank (nothing in it) Form: text Text: w/e the link i want it to be called Name: Nothing in name (it is blank) Apply > close

AGH Please help!!!
Last edited by Hagar Delest on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tagged [Solved].
OpenOffice 3.1 on Windows Vista
FJCC

Re: HELP HELP HELP !! My hyperlinks DO NOT work in slide show!!!

Post by FJCC »

Go to the menu Slide Show -> Slide Show Settings and in the Options section put a check mark on Presentation Always on Top
OpenOffice 4.1 on Windows 10 and Linux Mint
If your question is answered, please go to your first post, select the Edit button, and add [Solved] to the beginning of the title.
Tefee19

Re: HELP HELP HELP !! My hyperlinks DO NOT work in slide show!!!

Post by Tefee19 »

FJCC wrote:Go to the menu Slide Show -> Slide Show Settings and in the Options section put a check mark on Presentation Always on Top

OMG!!! Thank you SO MUCH! you have no idea how much you just saved me rofl. Thank you thank you!!! :mrgreen:
OpenOffice 3.1 on Windows Vista